Taking a holistic approach we work with individuals to enable them to develop their potential. Our coaching philosophy is to raise self-awareness and personal responsibility, whilst remaining results oriented and pragmatic. We create a safe environment where clients feel supported and stretched in meeting their goals.
What to expect
Like all our services this can be tailored to meet your needs. Most commonly though it takes the form of a coaching package which includes:-
- An introductory session at which your issues and needs are identified and you make a decision about whether to proceed
- Four coaching sessions of 60-90 minutes each, spaced to suit you
- Telephone and e-mail support between sessions as agreed
- An evaluation of success against your goals
- Sessions can be face to face or via Skype
Executive & Business Coaching
The exact shape and flow of every coaching assignment is as different as each client. But the way we would work with you would be to help you:
- Identify what is at the heart of your issues
- Articulate clearly what you want
- Understand your part in the way things are
- Examine your options for moving forward
- Create and deliver achievable plans for reaching your goals
We work with people who are looking to identify their next move, they maybe at a crossroads in career, returning to work after a break or young people not unsure of the career path to take
The typical flow of the programme of coaching sessions would be:
- A vision of the future – where do I want to go?
- Personal stocktaking and a review of skills, knowledge and experience
- CV development
- Researching the job market
- Interview skills and practice
What I found most helpful was having a coach who did not sit in judgement against you, was there to listen, share your achievements and support you when things were not going that well.
Mary did not give me the answers to problems, but prompted me to think of various options, broaden my horizons and to explore through different thought processes.
Never having experienced the coaching technique before, I most definitely benefitted from the sessions.