High performance teams have:
- A deeper sense of purpose
- Relatively more ambitious performance goals compared to the average teams
- Mutual accountability; acknowledgement of their joint accountability towards a common purpose in addition to individual obligations to their specific roles
- Complementary skill set, and at times interchangeable skills
From The Wisdom of Teams Katzenbach and Smith
Examples of some of the way we work with teams are the following:
- Team coaching
- Multicultural awareness for teams
- Action Learning
Mary delivered training to Resident Associations in Haringey.
She was excellent at drawing the group together, fun but purposeful learning, pulling together a set of ground rules for the day and helping them to look at their own skills and personality type.